Initiate and adopt sustainable and efficient programs, projects and services to effectively promote gender equality and women empowerment.
- To enhance both men and women’s access to/utilization of health and social service;
- To promote effective economic development programs.
- Provide the infrastructure support for mobility and accessibility of all.
- To enhance GAD mainstreaming in the bureaucracy;
- To promote environment-protective resilient and adaptive citizenry
“The province of Bulacan envisions a gender-equal society where both men and women are empowered with equal access to opportunities and services while taking responsibilities as partners in development under a fully gender-responsive local governance.”
Attaining and ensuring gender-responsive local governance through the development and implementation of Gender and Development (GAD) related laws, policies and programs which are important aspect of gender-responsive good governance. More importantly, the LGUs’ role in localizing these policies and programs is a crucial element in its successful implementation and in making local governance gender-responsive.