- The promotion of positive Filipino values among the families;
- Programs for drug free and responsible youth sector;
- Programs on sustainable development;
- The efficient delivery of health and social services;
- The protection and management of environment;
- Programs for reducing disaster risks and increasing adaptive capacity to climate change;
- Programs aimed at food security;
- The strengthening of the micro small-medium enterprises;
- Programs to develop highly competent information technology in local governance;
- Proficient, motivated and inspired workforce in the bureaucracy;
- The promotion of arts, culture and tourism;
- The provision of quality services to all sectors; and
- Programs for upgrading the quality of public education.
"A premier province with a vibrant economy, safe environment, and strong middle class as the core of the citizenry where the people have equal access to opportunities and services and are living models of its historical heritage and cultural excellence"
Attaining and ensuring gender-responsive local governance through the development and implementation of Gender and Development (GAD) related laws, policies and programs which are important aspect of gender-responsive good governance. More importantly, the LGUs’ role in localizing these policies and programs is a crucial element in its successful implementation and in making local governance gender-responsive.